*Race, Ethnicity and/or Origin
- Asian (ex: Chinese, Filipino, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, etc.)
- Black or African American (ex: African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somalian, etc.)
- Hispanic, Latin or Spanish Origin (ex: Spanish, Mexican or Mexican American, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Salvadoran, Dominican, Columbian, etc.)
- Middle Eastern or North African (ex: Lebanese, Iranian, Egyptian, Syrian, Moroccan, Algerian, etc.)
- Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander (ex: Native Mawaiian, Samoan, Chamorro, Tongan, Fijian, Guamanian, etc.)
- White (ex: German, Irish, English, Italian, Polish, French, etc.)
- Woman (could include cisgender women, transgender women, and female-identified individuals)
- Man (could Include clsgender men, transgender men, and male-identified individuals)
To acknowledge the complexity of identity, participants had the option to select multiple answers, which in some cases results in numbers higher than 100%. Data is collected from a demographic survey in October 2022 and may have a margin of error.
Our Climate collects demographic information related to race, gender, economic background, educational background, pronouns, and other important information such as immigration status, being a member of the LGBTQ+ community, and accessibility needs.